Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Website Launch

Well, I have been a busy bee the last week or two designing and building my own website in my spare time. So I haven’t been doing much painting, though I do have a lovely portrait of my daughter in the works plus another in The Walk series and I hope to have them both finished very soon.
But today I am officially launching my very own website!
I would love to have you check it out at karensteffano.co.za.

In honour of my website launch – I am offering a free copy of Jack Canfield’s book, How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be - The 25 Principles Of Success, to the next four people who buy a painting from me.


I recently bought this book and can’t stop reading it. I am on my third reading. It is so inspiring that I cannot help myself sharing it with everyone.

If you don’t fancy buying a painting just yet, but you still would like the book, you can get it here from Jack’s site.
You can also buy it from Loot – a local SA site for buying books.
If you know anyone who you think might be interested, please share this post with them.

I have written a short note on each painting, so to those of you who already own one of my paintings, you might be interested to read my thoughts on it. You can do this by clicking on the small image.

I would love to collect comments from those of you who have one of my paintings, it would be great to include them under my own.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Karen! You inspire me!
    Your old friend, Tertia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tertia. Your comment makes me feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete