Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Messy Studio!

By popular demand I have taken some photos for you of my studio as it looked this morning.
When I get creative it is like a frenzy - brushes get dropped, rags all over the floor, paint gets everywhere!
The bin overflows and the pile of struggles and rejects gets deeper.

I have spilled my jars over several times lately - but I just let it all air dry on its own.
It simply adds colour to my "Arty" worktop!

This folks - is why I needed a proper studio to work in - I can just leave it all for the next time! Fabulous!








3 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for posting the pictures. I love the little word boxes. Keep up with the masterpiece; it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive comments - always welcome!

    ReplyDelete