Sunday, October 24, 2010

Only Five Days Left

There are only five days left to enter the competition to win a free painting.
So far I have received three entries - but only one of them is valid since he subscribed as well.
Do you really want to let this person win by default or do you wanna give him just a little bit of competition?
Subscribing is easy - just enter your email on the right.
All this means is you get an email whenever I add a post.
You may also unsubscribe at any time.
I am perfectly happy to let my friend win my painting, but I know some of you told me you liked it and wouldn't mind winning it.
click here for details of the competition.

1 comment:

  1. I subscribed a long time ago and have been receiving an email whenever you add a post. So I presume the "friend" is me?

    ReplyDelete