Monday, November 8, 2010

I Have a Winner!

Thanks to everyone who sent me their votes, I can now safely announce the winner of my abstract painting.
The voting turned out as follows:

Mind Emerging: 10%
Lakes in a Red Sky : 30%
Breaking Through : 60%

I chose not to vote.
Congratulations to Marlon Abrahams for the winning name of “Breaking Through” – you are now a proud owner of a Karen Steffano painting.
I am sure you will enjoy owning it as much as I did painting it.

This was fun and I think I might do more competitions in the future, so watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. So I suppose I will just have to save lots of money to obtain an original Karen Steffano! Congratulations to Marlon. Breaking through the red sky to the lakes works for me. Great title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erik - your name was pretty good too, especially the explanation.
    But maybe the tango painting I am working on will be up your street!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE SMILE :-) Thanks Karen, thanks Erik. My dear friend Karen, let me just say that I am so honoured (and i'm not being melodramtic either) to own one of your paintings and I have no doubt whatsoever that you are exceptionally talented and will soon, very soon become a significant artist. I am always rediculously proud of your work. I shall cherish this always.:-)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. With such support and confidence in me how can I possibly fail?
    :)))
    Glad my painting is going to a good home!

    ReplyDelete