Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Abstract Painting - Red Over Blue



I have just finished a new abstract painting.
I am calling it “Red Over Blue”.
It can take over the wall space from “Breaking Through” which was won by Marlon in my win a painting competition – currently being exhibited at The Independents Dance Company at Brightwater Commons. (but not for long, since I will be handing it over to Marlon pretty soon)
This new one can hang there for a while, unless someone decides they want to permanently own it and give it a good home.

I am also posting my Orange Ghecko painting – a small work which is part of my African curio portraits series – I finished this a while back but am only sharing it now.
These paintings are simple, yet funky and look so great in a small room – like a guest bathroom for example.


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm Red Over Blue speaks volumes Karen, there's definitely something trying to break out soon ;-). This one has a lot of intensity...Love it.

    ReplyDelete