Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here's wishing you all a wonderful 2011. May all your plans, goals and wishes be achieved beyond expectation this year. I have a feeling 2011 will be a biggie for lots of us - hope you are all in on it.
As for me, I have been quiet on the blogging for a while but decided to get one in on the first day of the year.
If you have been wondering why I have gone quiet, well work got hectically busy and I ended up resigning from my old job and finding a new one.
New job starts on Monday - 3rd Jan.
I am looking forward to it though my days of blissful working from home 5 days a week are over for a while.
I had to give the painting a miss for a couple of months and get really focused on finishing a big project for my old employer before I left - I really didn't want to leave with a half done job.
I feel a bit rusty art wise - I think I will do a few small easy ones to warm up but I have some ideas for larger works which could prove very interesting - if I can translate what's in my head to canvas that is.

Roll on 2011 - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment